The AMLI ANNUAL MEETING
Held in the summertime in various locations, the meeting provides a forum at which all members can discuss
the latest issues in laboratory testing and advances in Clinical Immunology.
Exhibitor Shipping to Hotel:
Exhibitor Name/Booth #
c/o Brenda Musick
THE WESTIN SEATTLE
1900 5th Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98101
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
(Fee $900 per year)
- Annual Meeting Participation – Corporate members may have two (2) employees attend the scientific sessions of the AMLI Annual Meeting with a waived registration fee. These individuals must formally register for the meeting and the registration is valid for those two specific individuals. Corporate Members may register additional people at the Member rate. Social events are not included in these registrations and must be paid for separately.
- Exhibiting at the Annual Meeting – Corporate members may sign up as an exhibitor at the Annual Meeting for the special fee of $1,000. See below. (Exhibitors may have one (1) employee attend the scientific sessions of the AMLI Annual Meeting with a waived registration fee.)
- Committee Memberships – Corporate Members are encouraged to participate in AMLI committees (see Committees page).
- AMLI Website Link – display of corporate logo and link on the Corp. Members/Exh section and inclusion in the Home Page Sidebar carousel for one year.
- Membership Roster – contains a list of many individuals working in leading hospital, clinic, reference, and national testing laboratories who are experts in the wide variety of testing performed in today’s busy clinical laboratories. The membership also includes professionals involved in the development and manufacture of diagnostic testing reagents and equipment.
- Reduced Exhibitor Fee (from $1,600 to $1,000)
ANNUAL MEETING EXHIBITOR FEES AND INFORMATION
(Fee $1,000 for Corporate members, $1,600 for Non-Members)
- Annual Meeting Participation – Exhibitors may send one employee for the scientific sessions with the same conditions as listed above for corporate members. Exhibitors may register additional people at the Member rate.
- AMLI Website Link – display of corporate logo and link from time of commitment through the Annual Meeting.
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR SUPPORT AT THE ANNUAL MEETING
The following additional (limited) opportunities for support, or partial support, exist at the Annual Meeting:
- Continental Breakfast during Poster Session in Session room
- Full Breakfast for Meeting Registrants
- Morning Break
- Friday Evening Poster Session/Cocktail
- Saturday Evening Poster Session/Cocktail
- Saturday Evening Annual Dinner
- Breakfast or Luncheon Seminar – Vendor will have a private room for these events and 1 ½ hours to present their products and solutions. Vendor will be directly responsible for all costs, including food, beverage and AV. Vendor will work directly with the hotel on arrangements. Estimate of food cost is $5,000, depending on number of guests. CME credits may not be offered for these events.
- Unrestricted Educational Grants to cover speaker or other expenses in an amount chosen by you.
Please contact the administrator at 603-610-7766 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your interest in any of the above. Partial support packages will be considered.
LINK TO REGISTER AS AN EXHIBITOR