Abstracts that do not conform to the guidelines indicated in bold type
below will be returned for correction!!!
AMLI encourages submission of abstracts in the following areas:
- Original basic or clinical research in the field of immunology
- Novel immunological assays for diagnostic purposes
- Case studies
- The clinical utility or impact on clinical practice of immunological diagnostic assays
- Quality or process improvements in the immunology laboratory
- Method comparisons – novel assays
No more than three (3) abstracts will be accepted from an individual author or entity.
Guidelines for submission:
- Submit a single page (one-sided), single spaced, in the following format: Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusions
- Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Email abstract as ONE file, with the file named your last name followed by first name initial. If submitting more than one abstract, please put a number at the end of the file name.
- Email all abstracts and the abstract release form to email@example.com.
- Participants whose abstracts are accepted will be invited to present their work in the scheduled Poster Sessions. Poster positions are not assigned … position is on a first come first served basis.
- Please include on a separate page of the same file the presenter’s name, address, telephone and fax numbers, email address, title of abstract, and a restatement of the objectives in the following format:
- From viewing and discussing my poster the participants should be able to:
- Describe . . . b. Reply . . . c. Evaluate . . .” Objectives must start with an action verb so that the activity can be measurable.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ABSTRACTS MUST ADHERE TO THE SPECIFIED FORMAT.
- There are three categories of awards for your abstract submission. The winner of each category will receive a check for $500. Please indicate on your cover page which award you are eligible for.
- If you are submitting more than one abstract, please enter only ONE into the competition.
- The Young Investigator Award. Applicants must be 35 years old or younger.
- Peter Maxim Memorial Clinical Laboratory Scientist Award. Applicants are to be a Clinical Laboratory Scientist.
- Doctorate Award. Applicants are to be a Ph.D. or M.D.
- In addition, please indicate on your cover page whether you would like to be considered for one of a limited number of $1000 Travel Allowance Scholarships.