• Susan Copple is a medical technologist with board
certification as a Specialist in Immunology.
• For 11 years she was the Autoimmune Technical Supervisor
at ARUP Laboratories, a large reference laboratory in Salt
Lake City, Utah.
• She earned her Master of Science in Laboratory Medicine
and Biomedical Science at the University of Utah where she
was an adjunct professor, teaching senior level Immunology.
• Susan has served on many professional committees including
the IUIS/WHO/AF/CDC Committee for the Standardization of
Autoantibodies in Rheumatic and Related Diseases.
• Susan is a speaker and has authored many papers on
• She joined Inova Diagnostics, now Werfen , in 2012 as is
currently working as their Senior Clinical Science Manager .